#financialanalystjobs #jobs #finance #houstonjobs #hybridjobs
Why join this organization?
- Company has decades of experience and is rated #1 in total customer satisfaction
- Be a part of a small-town family feel team- everyone knows everyone
- Work/life balance is a priority!
- HYBRID schedule – Come into the office 1 day a week!
- Up to 5 weeks PTO
- 401k match
What you will be doing……
- Assist in managing and continuously improving the long-term corporate financial discounted cash flow model.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing materials provided to the Board of Directors and executive management on a recurring basis.
- Provide analytical support to Business Units and corporate departments.
- Assist the organization’s Operations Planning team in the development of the budget, planning, and other requirements.
- Support CFO, Investor Relations, Strategy Group and Marketing with enhanced business and financial analysis at each quarter end.
- Support Senior Management Team and Department heads with financial analysis.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital expenditures and free cash flow.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Coordination with Marketing, Operations, and Accounting to develop and maintain key drivers for business performance for use in many analyses.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly forecast vs. actual variance analyses
What you need to bring to the table….
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of finance or related field experience
Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables