The Property Accountant will primarily be responsible for analyzing financial information, reconciling financial statements, preparing standard journal entries, assisting with budget development and preparing financial reports for managed properties.
Property Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local real estate company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the Property Accountant role?
- Strong Company Culture and Work Life Balance!
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Controller
- Career development opportunities
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Property Accountant role:
- Ensure the books are being closed monthly, i.e., journal entry posting, bank reconciliation, revenue, payment of expenses, analysis of expenses to budgeted costs
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements
- Prepare internal reports for variance analysis budget vs. actuals and assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Post monthly revenue and gain an understanding of the reports run and available in the reporting program
- Assist in the preparation of tax financials and sales tax filings
- Assist the accounting team with onboarding new acquisitions and completed developments
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant :
- RV Accounting Experience is a HUGE plus!
- Advanced Excel Skills