#financejobs #houstonjobs #hiringnow
Why you should consider this role:
- Newly formed FP&A team. Be the second hire! Third one happening in 6 months.
- Help implement new systems and analysis tools.
- This company wants and needs your fresh ideas!!! Create dashboards and models from scratch.
- Work hand in hand with the CFO & CEO.
- Growing industry….they are just getting started. #renewables – Storage, transportation and logistics.
- Partner with operations and the commercial team.
- Conveniently located in the energy corridor.
- Amazing tenure throughout the organization.
What you will be doing…..
- Prepare weekly Project P&Ls to monitor financial and operational performance.
- Prepare monthly financial results analyses performing deep dives into revenue, cost, and margin variances that lead to actionable insights.
- Partner with departmental teams to support monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Assist with performance and forecast reviews, board meeting and investor presentations, and other financial review presentations.
- Develop, monitor, and drive deep understanding of our KPIs across the company.
- Develop and maintain insightful dashboards to assist management with easily monitoring KPIs.
- Create what-if-analyses to assess the impact of business opportunities on our long-term goals, providing insightful decision bases for management.
- Maintain and quantify risks and opportunities in business performance and conduct scenario and sensitivity analysis.
- Improve financial rigor around cost benefit analysis and investment decisions.
- Complete ad hoc financial modeling and analysis.
What you need to bring to the table….
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting, or closely related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a financial analysis / modeling role: creating & presenting financial analyses, budgeting, P&L management, forecasting, and modeling.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.