This is a great role for a Senior Accountant looking for:
- A fun, laidback environment, with no overtime!
- Opportunity to learn and expand responsibilities
- Join a great team at an ambitious and growing company!
Senior Accountant – CFS has teamed up with a growing and fun restaurant/hospitality company headquartered in West Chase to fill a high-priority Senior Accountant position working directly with Operations and Accounting teams.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- PE-Backed and in growth mode! Expansions already planned for next few years.
- Hybrid schedule. 3 days in office.
- Flexible with hours as long as the job gets done.
- No micro-managing! Take ownership, and you’ll have freedom to deliver.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Dynamic role with new projects and problem solving. Never a dull moment!
- Communication with operations and leadership
- Heavy monthly bank reconciliations
- GL activity
- Fixed asset accounting
- Lease asset accounting project
- Sales tax returns
- Assist with future system implementation
- Compare actual operating expenses to budget
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Business degree preferred
- Strong communication, project management, and bank reconciliation skills.
- Willingness to learn and solid Excel skills.