About the Small Company Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- Work hand in hand with leadership team of a $70M company
- Amazing entrepreneurial leadership team looking to double company in size (organic and acquisition)
- Lead a team of 6 and rebuild the accounting processes
- Implement new systems, processes, and procedures to get ready for more growth!
- Engaging and fun work environment.
- Partner with operations.
- Boots and jeans in-office 5 days
- They have a long-standing customer base with some of the leading Fortune 1000 companies
Perks of the Accounting Manager role?
- Competitive Salary and bonus target
- Located conveniently near Clearlake
- Stable company with involvement with F&A, C-Suite, and Operations!
- Still in growth-mode
What the Accounting Manager will do…
- Developing written documentation of accounting procedures.
- Month-end closing procedures, including the production of monthly financial statements
- Coordinate with CPA firm to ensure accurate and timely preparation of tax returns and audit report.
- Manage financial software and systems implementation projects
- Actively review work product to ensure accuracy in billing, collections, and payments
- Perform detailed monthly reviews of costs and overhead allocations.
- Assist with monthly projection reporting and analyze results.
- Prepare month-end journal entries into new ERP system.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation for bank accounts.
- Review and approve daily invoices verifying the accuracy of costing.
- Maintain deliverables and accounting reports for management
What you need to bring to the table…..
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of appropriate work experience, including 2 years of supervisory experience
- Efficient, organized, and transparent
- Knowledge of construction / industrials space
- An entrepreneurial spirit along with significant financial ideas to grow a small business!