Why you should consider applying to this company…….
- Our client is a successful company doing business in 120 countries around the globe.
- Diversity is an understatement. They represent over 160 nationalities!
- The company is almost 100 years old.
- The offices are located in the Greater Houston area (central, west and southwest mainly).
- Excellent benefits, great team, and culture! Up to 20% annual bonus!
- Hybrid role! 2 days in the office when not traveling. Travel 30% per year and well planned out in advance.
- Fortune 500 company!
The candidate may work on any of the following:
• Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
• Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
• Managing the delivery of audit projects.
• Managing staff auditors during audits.
• Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
• Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
• CISSP, CISA, and/or CIA designations preferred.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed, and capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architecture, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
• Pre-implementation review experience
• 6-7 years of experience in IT Audit with an emphasis on technical audits.
• 3-5 years of experience with CyberSecurity or IT Security.
• Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.