Why work for this company?
- The company is a leader in its niche and oh boy are they GROWING! Their Business Development team is busy!
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Handle all international aspects of the US return.
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Woodlands location. Amazing office space.
- Build foreign tax credit utilization models! Provide tax advice with respect to operations in the global market.
- Growing company…..organic and via acquisitions. Always be prepared for the new countries they are going into.
- Great team and culture. An international business that is growing tremendously. Currently doing business in Albania, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Israel, Belgium, Singapore, Qatar, The UAE, and Pakistan
What you will be doing….
This position will be responsible for the company’s US international and foreign tax reporting as well as support tax planning for our growing international business.
- Management and review of the international aspects of our US partnership and corporate returns prepared by a Big 4 service provider under a managed service.
- Management and review of non-US tax filings prepared by local advisors to ensure timely tax reporting for the group including seamless coordination with outside advisors and the tax reporting function for all relevant foreign tax jurisdictions.
- Support the Senior Manager over Tax Provision/ Compliance with the international tax information needed for the quarterly tax provision
- Support tax planning and structuring of new international projects
- Modeling foreign tax credit utilization and other aspects of tax planning and new international projects
What you need to bring to the table…..
- Strong knowledge of implications of withholding taxes, foreign tax credits, sourcing of income rules, GILTI, Subpart F, tax treaties, and transfer pricing concepts and reporting requirements.
- VAT knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to communicate tax concepts clearly and concisely to others.
- Enjoy operating in a challenging, ever-evolving international environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) – the role will involve communicating with numerous offices and advisors.
- Strong modeling skills.
- Foreign language capabilities in the countries and/or regions in which we operate is a plus.
- Finally, the role requires the ability to seamlessly coordinate with outside advisors and internal stakeholders for the internal tax reporting function