Why work for this company?
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Woodlands location. Amazing office space.
- Growing company…..orogenic and via acquisitions!
- Great team and culture. An international business that is growing tremendously.
Overview of the role:
- Provide leadership and support towards ongoing financing needs
- Structure and execute corporate finance transactions
- Build and maintain complex financial models to support the company’s financing strategy
- Analyze the company’s financing alternatives and provide recommendations
- Prepare presentations and other supporting documents for internal and external constituents
- Perform and maintain covenant compliance required under existing debt financing agreements
- Assist the treasury team in evaluating ongoing liquidity and financing needs, analyzing cash forecasts, modeling future financial performance, modeling existing and proposed financial covenants, and assisting with other treasury management needs as requested
- Provide support towards the oversight and execution of the company’s financial risk management strategy, including foreign exchange, interest rate, and commodity price risk exposure identification and mitigation
- Analyze credit risk and recommend credit limits for counterparties
- Effectively manage numerous ad hoc projects at a given time in a fast-paced environment to support the growth of the business
Qualifications of the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or a related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience, including experience in corporate & project finance
- General understanding of financial risk management tools, including the use of derivative products for foreign exchange, interest rates, and commodity prices
- Advanced financial modeling and analytical skills
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills