Position: Staff Accountant
Salary: 60k-80k DOE
- Hybrid Schedule (in office 3 days)
- Growing Company that provides stability
- Growth Opportunities – they constantly promote within!
- Challenging – never boring!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare accurate and timely financial reports.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- compile and analyze financial information
- prepare journal entries
- prepare financial statements
- monthly P&L review
- reconcile bank statements
- maintain various supporting schedules for the Balance Sheet
- reconcile intercompany
- maintain fixed asset schedule
* Degree in Accounting from an accredited college
* 3 – 5 years of prior work experience
* Experience with multi-entity accounting – preferred
* Experience with NetSuite Oracle – preferred
* Must be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Microsoft Outlook
* Effective written and verbal communication
* Clean background and drug screen