Senior Financial Analyst – CFS has teamed up with an industry-leading Fortune 500 company headquartered in Houston to fill a high-priority Senior Financial Analyst position on an awesome team.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- In this Senior Financial Analyst role, you will be a part of an exciting manufacturing company in high-growth mode.
- Glassdoor 4.0-rated and Top Workplaces award-winner!
- Hybrid schedule with 2 days working from home each week.
- Quarterly bonuses!
Overview of the Senior Financial Analyst role:
- Provide high-level reports and analysis of segment revenue, production, and manufacturing costs
- Month-end close
- Consolidated and division financial bridges and related analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting, and internal reporting
- Develop forecast models and financial analysis models
Qualifications for the Senior Financial Analyst:
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- 4+ years of progressive experience
- Experience using Excel to create models
- SAP and BPC experience preferred
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred