Controller with CFO Path
Private – 40M – EPC
Why work here?
– Flexible Schedules
– CFO promotion potential
– Small company atmosphere
– Help run the business. Make an impact and a difference!
– Work on numerous projects and action items. You will never be bored!
– Oversee the corporate Accounting department and disseminate accurate and timely financial reports
– Oversee annual audits and risk management
– Facilitate Shareholder transactions
– Review/Negotiate all legal contracts of the firm
– Communicate with bankers, auditors, management & clients
– Oversee cash/disbursements department as well as AP & expense reporting
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
– Public Accounting Audit experience required (2 years)
– CPA required
– 3+ years of prior management experience