Must have partnership or professional services industry experience.
Our client is a 100-year-old, Professional Services Organization, seeking a Director of Treasury. The Director of Treasury will maintain and improve the company’s financial standing by guiding financial policies, assessing risks, determining funding opportunities, and advising on investment opportunities. This role will be part of the Global Finance Leadership Team and will have 2-3 direct reports.
What we like:
- This role will have an opportunity to elevate and transform the Treasury department as the organization looks to continue its strong growth trajectory.
- 100-year track record of profitability and measured growth working with Fortune 500 clients.
- High visibility to leadership and multiple examples of promotion and career development.
- Very low-cost benefits, 401K, and generous PTO program.
- Generous profit sharing is paid as a percentage of total base and bonus compensation annually.
- Oversight of all Treasury functions in global cash positions, banking strategies, investment strategies, and compliance reporting.
- Develop and manage short and long-term cash flow forecasting to align with strategic priorities.
- Assist in Pre and Post M&A activities as it relates to Treasury.
- Identify and implement improvements to operations and internal controls to mitigate risks in cash investment strategies and foreign currency exchange risk.
- 15+ years of International Treasury Experience, preferably in a business partnership model
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- MBA, CPA, CTP a plus