Why work for this company!
- The company is a leader in its niche. They are GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid Schedule! They are currently on a 3/2
- Located in North Houston with AMAZING office space.
Summary of the role:
The Director, Treasury will support the Treasury team and work closely with the Commercial team to help support growing business and financing initiatives of the organization.
Overview of the Treasury role:
- New debt financing including support for our revolving credit facility and future corporate facilities such as term loan or high yield bond offerings.
- Help lead project finance transactions and structured finance alternatives including structuring support, due diligence, negotiation, legal document review, and deal team management.
- Work closely with the commercial team to support investment and working capital decisions which optimizes company liquidity.
- Responsible covenant modeling to ensure leverage ratios and debt service ratios are complying with company and lender requirements.
- Leads quarterly internal compliance reviews.
- Builds, utilizes, and maintains financial models for existing and future debt facilities.
- This role will serve as a key middle office stakeholder for company risk management. Strong knowledge of hedging commodities, FX & Interest rates. Will work with the front office to ensure delegation of authority limits and risk strategy align with company policy.
- Partners with business development team and senior management team to coordinate documentation and analysis in support of investment decisions, including project information memos for banking partners.
Qualifications of the Treasury role:
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or Economics; MBA strongly preferred
- 5-7 years prior experience in a debt administration/origination or project structuring role
- Previous experience in supporting financing efforts
- Requires ability to travel, often upon short notice, on an as needed basis
- High motivation and initiative with an ability to work without close supervision