Have you always wanted to break into the Healthcare field?
We have an AMAZING opportunity with a local Medical Office. Not only are they growing at their original location, but they also have plans to open their second location next year and with that current Practice Administrator is hiring someone who can take over her role.
We are looking for someone with a solid foundation in Accounting and also has an interest in learning how a Medical Office truly runs. No healthcare or medical experience is required.
In this role you will not only take over the Accounting you will be trained on:
- Benefits Administration
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables (oversee insurance receivables with billing staff)
- Month end close and financial statement preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage Petty cash
- Create new accounting procedures & policies to help run the office accurately & efficiently
- Resolve insurance problems & work with attorneys if necessary
- Resolve patient issues with bills if billers can’t resolve.
- General IT issues
- Set up staff on computers, security systems, medical systems
- Purchase computers & software
- Oversee leases of copiers
- Coordinate with EMR, IT & various other vendors
Insurance & Hospitals:
- Oversee the contracts for doctors, PA’s & practice with insurance companies & hospitals
- Handle insurance issues when billing can not
- Update all licenses, liability insurance, etc. for doctors
- Attempt to keep up with changing insurance policies for biological medications
- Work with pharmaceuticals on issues on new policies
- Oversee Billing & meet with Senior Biller
- Oversee Front Desk & meet with Front Desk Supervisor