Why take a Logistics Coordinator role with this company?
- Company is growing rapidly
- Private Equity backed
- Work hand in hand with the Manager who loves to train & mentor!
- Work with an amazing team!
- Work-life balance…truly!
Perks of the Logistics Coordinator role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 40-hour workweek
- Hybrid Schedule
What the Logistics Coordinator will do…
- Scheduling, shipping, and tracking of all vendor orders through, an excellence sense of organization, strategic planning, and keen attention to detail.
- Monitoring transportation and warehouse processing of orders using software systems specifically designed to manage logistical functions.
- Ensuring accurate and timely issue of shipping documents to the warehouse for shipments of orders to meet delivery timelines.
- Serves as POC for the client fulfilment leaders and managers, vendor shipping team, Account management team as well as other internal and external collaborators.
- Processes vendor shipments as per the contract.
- Track and analyze mis-shipments to ensure they don’t occur again and address and resolve any issues with delayed shipments.
- Reports any problems, issues, and losses to the Supply Chain manager.
- Liaise with trucking companies to ensure timely pick up of shipments.
What the company needs in a Logistics Coordinator:
- Associates Degree with experience or Entry Level Supply Chain graduate
- 1 year experience in customer service or logistics industry
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment