CFS has partnered with a local company in Sugarland!
Position: Financial Analyst
Perks of the Financial Analyst:
- Growing public company
- Staff has great tenure
- Family friendly culture
- Great work-life balance
Essential Job Duties:
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Manage the quarterly forecasting and annual budget cycles including making projections.
- Develop and communicate instructions, tools, and timelines to various division managers who are responsible for forecast/budgets. Provide direct assistance to these personnel as needed.
- Summarize and communicate changes in forecast for monthly presentation to Sr Mgmt.
- Support the business through analysis of current trends, opportunities, and processes to drive efficiencies; understand ROI, financial, and operational impacts of ongoing programs, as well as new initiatives.
- Review financial accounting information on a regular basis and certify correctness and completeness.
- Work with Sr Mgmt to review various expenses and identify problem areas.
- Develop and prepare KPI schedules to determine trends and deviations from expected results.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations that summarize and visualize financial and KPI trends, conclusions, and recommendations – strong use of charts/graphs to rely information.
- Prepare monthly Management Operating Report
- Prepare reporting and analysis for budget, forecasts, and other financial plans to share with Sr Management Team.