The responsibilities of the Senior Manager Corporate Accounting include performing, assessing and analyzing complex accounting activities in order to support the company’s corporate accounting function, which is responsible for accounting for the Company’s corporate entities, as well as for certain complex items performed centrally for the global accounting organization.
Senior Corporate Accounting Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Senior Corporate Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- Leading end-to-end solutions provider in the electric power sector
- Strong company values that driven to benefits their employees
- Company that matched employee donations and raised a total of $1.3 million dollars in wake of Hurricane Harvey
Perks of the Senior Corporate Accounting Manager role?
- Career growth opportunities!
- Fantastic employee benefits – health/dental/vision
- 401k Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Person previously in this role has been promoted twice!
Overview of the Senior Corporate Accounting Manager role:
- Accounting oversight of the Corporate Division (50+ legal entities) and main Corporate backoffice departments; coordination of monthly accounting, forecast and annual budgets; and overseeing team of 8, including Corporate accounts payable;
- Assisting in the preparation and review of internal management reports and financial reviews relating to the corporate office departments and legal entities;
- Oversight responsibility for the accounting for incentive compensation, including expense related to annual (cash) and long-term (stock) incentive plans, and the related balance sheet reconciliations, rollforwards and disclosures;
- Oversight responsibility for corporate fixed assets, including depreciation, impairment analysis, rollforwards/reconciliations and disclosures;
- Coordination of intercompany loans and settlements of intercompany trade balances where applicable, assisting Treasury, Tax and operating units;
- Oversight responsibility for the accounting of holding-company debt and deferred financing costs;
- Assisting the Accounting and Treasury departments in the monitoring and management of foreign currency exposures;
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Corporate Accounting Manager :
- CPA Certification
- Big 4 background a plus!
- JD Edwards Experience