Why work for the company!
- Global FinTech Company
- Rapid growth
- Driven by strong code of core beliefs
- Certified Carbon Neutral company
- Review U.S. GAAP financial statements, disclosures and underlying supporting schedules, including Management’s Discussion and Analysis within Active Disclosure, to be included in the Company’s external interim and annual financial statements
- Review statement of cash flows
- Review U.S. GAAP Disclosure and SEC checklists
- Support the Company’s Investor Relation’s team in management of financial and other information needed for the earnings release process
- Support the Company’s SEC Legal Counsel’s team in management of financial and other information needed for various SEC filings
- Review of share-based compensation analysis, goodwill and intangibles impairment analysis, M&A related transactions and other Group Accounting related analysis as needed
- Support technical accounting research for new or complex transactions including drafting or reviewing technical memos
- Ensure all respective internal controls over the financial reporting process are followed
- Manage quarterly reviews and annual audit with external auditors.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Able to work cohesively with teams around the world
- Make recommendations on complex issues regarding project components and tasks
- Makes decisions on team’s work with moderate complexity and solves operational problems
- Recommends potential opportunities for new or improved processes, tools, services & techniques within the function.
Experience and Education
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is required (Masters degree is a plus)
- 5-8 years’ total accounting experience (public / private mix also a plus)
- CPA certification required
- Strong background with SEC annual and interim filing, internal controls, and US GAAP
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Strong team management skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Excel and Word.