Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local nonprofit located in the Montrose area.
Why work for this company!
- Guided by a set of Core beliefs
- Great reviews for current and former employees
- Not for profit company where people come first
Overview of the Accounting & HR Administrator:
- Perform Daily Processing of Accounting transactions
- Ensure an accurate daily cash reconciliation.
- Work with CFO in order to establish accounting policies and procedures that will reinforce GAAP compliance of the school and reinforce dual control protocols are met.
- Prepare and reconcile Accounts receivable, Pledge Receivable, Deferred Revenues, write off’s and other revenues monthly.
- Prepare reconciliation of contribution revenue between Development Dept and Business Office monthly
- Provide Support for the annual audit by generating, analyzing, and compiling the required audit schedules.
- Manage and reenforce HR policies and procedures.
- Manage recruitment and onboarding.
- Manage exit interviews and procedures.
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting & HR Administrator:
- 4 year degree
- MS Office Products primarily Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of Business Ethics