Our client is one of the premier oil & gas producing companies in the US. They have over 500 field locations and are located in over 13 states. Houston is their headquarters. The average tenure of this company is over 10 years! We are looking for someone with a great attitude! Someone who loves to be a team player is eager to learn and will do what it takes to get the job done!!!!!
Why work here?
- Flexible working schedules – start as early as 6am!
- Good Work/Life balance
- Low Turnover. Average tenure is 10 years.
- Full benefits including 401k (100% match up to 6%) and medical, dental & vision
- 15 days’ vacation plus 10 personal days and 10 holidays!
- Half-Day Fridays!!!!
- Newly created role due to growth!
- Review coding of invoices for oil and gas operated properties prepared by field employees to ensure accuracy of index and general ledger/property/AFE information
- Upload invoice batches to accounting software
- Rotate check write duties with other team members
- Work with vendors to resolve issues
- Journal vouchers
- Scan and index invoices into Powervision for archive
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of direct invoice coding experience for both lease operating expenses and capital expenditures related to operated oil and gas properties preferred
- Experience in a high volume processing environment
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook applications
- Experience with electronic invoice approval system preferred
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Works well under pressure
- Proactive Team Player
- Embraces change!
Salary: 40 to 47K