Our company is a mid-sized Service company seeking a Tax Analyst. The candidate will be assigned to entire business lines and will be responsible for the entire accounting process including process improvement and KPI’s. This is a blended role with exposure to the GL, Fixed Assets, Forecasting and Ad-Hoc projects.
Tax Analyst Opportunity
Why work here?
- Healthy Financially, many competitors out of business
- Open-door policy, great reviews from current employees
- Growth phase with chance to grow with company
- Flexible PTO(Doctor’s appointments won’t be treated as PTO), 10 days with vacation days
- 3% 401K contribution from company automatically
- Prepares assigned tax returns, including but not limited to monthly sales/use tax returns, annual 1099’s & 1042’s, and property tax returns
- Reviews significant A/P invoices for proper sales/use tax accruals
- Works with AP and Supply Chain personnel to insure they are up to date on sales use tax issues
with which they will be dealing, including fielding any questions/concerns they have on accruing
sales/use tax properly
- Gathers fixed asset data and relevant information for accurate property tax filing for US locations
- Prepares tax exemption certificates, and updates tax rates in the ERP system
- Coordinates wires and check requests for payment of taxes and posts transactions in the ERP
system to correct general ledger accounts;
- Assists Tax Manager and External Tax Accountants in the preparation of state and local
income/franchise tax returns in accordance with established due dates.
- Assists Tax Manager in the preparation of tax provisions and tax-related financial reporting da
Preferences for the Tax Analyst
Microsoft Dynamics experience