Corporate Accountant – Fixed Assets Focus!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client was named Gallup Exceptional Workplace for 5 consecutive years!
- Great benefits package including childcare tuition support, insurance, PTO, and paid holidays!
- This well-known company has embraced “remote work culture”, this opportunity is 100% remote.
- The company focus is on early learning, as part of their mission they hold themselves to high standards.
- Employees say:
- “They care about people. If they are doing something that doesn’t work they rework their plan and make necessary adjustments”
- “Easy to move up in the company!”
- Hiring Manager empowers the team and creates opportunity for advancement.
- Smart, hardworking leadership team.
Corporate Accountant – Fixed Assets Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting guidance to other departments by performing project financial control, accounting control, financial reporting and budgeting.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a robust Project Accounting function within the department, to enable efficient and effective forecasting, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of Project ‘spend’ (resource, hardware, contractual, etc.).
- Review financial reports and budget variances with Project Managers and management staff.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Accounting Degree
- Experience with meeting deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Set-up to work from home
- 3-5 years’ experience in a public accounting or corporate accounting role