Financial Analyst for a multinational publicly traded company. This position is located in The Woodlands, Texas!
Perks of the Financial Analyst role:
- The company is undergoing major growth!
- Ambitious professionals will be rewarded with advancement opportunities!
- Report to Segment Director FP&A; interact with Segment CFO and President who truly see this as a stepping stone into the organization
- Organization t believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve their best
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What the Financial Analyst will do…
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan process
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Analyze historical bad debt data along with other customers, product attributes to find areas of improvement, trends and develop proposals to improve the business
What the company needs in a Financial Analyst:
- Four-year college or university degree in Finance, Accounting
- Two years of relevant experience in FP&A
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members
- Good knowledge of Oracle finance system capabilities.
- Financial Reporting Tools (Hyperion, HFM)
55 to 75K
#jobopportunities #financejobs #hiring #Houston