CFS has teamed up with a Houston-based Financial Institution that is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team!
Reasons for Joining the Company:
– Be A Part of A Company that made the list for “TOP WORKPLACES in 2021”
-Amazing Collaborative Team Environment
– GYM in the building & Food court coming soon!
– Competitive Compensation Package with Full Benefits and 6% 401K Match
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
– Oversee the daily accounting cycle, including month-end financial statement process, journal entries, reconciliations, and closing the month.
– Assist in the monthly preparation of daily/monthly Board and CUSO month-end processes.
– Assist in the preparation of the quarterly NCUA 5300 for review by the Controller.
– Assist in the management of daily cash needs.
– Other job duties as assigned.
1. Oversee accounting-related aspects of various third-party partners.
2. Assist the department in all accounting and deposit operations-related functions.
3. To maintain a highly qualified staff, sufficient to meet long-term organizational goals.
4. Accept individual accountability and responsibility for the success of FSCU which includes meeting assigned goals/projects.
5. Be able to work overtime, occasionally on Saturday.
6. Other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
– 5 years of Accounting Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
– Intermediate Excel skills