HRIS Analyst- Austin, Denver, or Remote!
Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong HRIS (Paylocity) Analyst to join the team. The HRIS Analyst will responsible for ensuring best practices and use of the payments application with respect to compensation of corporate and field workers.
Perks of the HRIS Analyst:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base comp & bonus.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
About the HRIS Analyst:
- You will fall in love with the mission of this company to change the world & are excited to be a part of that change!
- You love to dig into the details and get your hands dirty.
- You have experience building out processes.
- You are innovative and creative in your approach to find solutions.
- You have a strong understanding of data management and payroll processing with an eye for process improvement and efficiency.
- Ambiguity is your middle name… you know there is more than one way peel an orange and you are committed to finding, testing, and selecting the right solution for every problem you encounter.
- You are flexible in nature and love working with a collaborative group of people to reach common goals & improve upon processes.
- You aren’t looking to just collect a paycheck. You want to make a difference and see the direct impact you can bring to a rapidly growing and fast paced company.
- You are a proactive problem solver and are strategic in your approach to working to solve, fix, or resolve issues.
- You understand what is needed to take processes from manual to automated to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- You love building relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to understand the needs they have and what they need the system to do.
- You have experience building out an HRIS system from the ground up.
- You thrive on being the SME with your payroll system and you are ready to bring that knowledge into a rapidly growing company to make a huge impact.
What will the HRIS Analyst do?
The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for building out and driving scaleable processes within the payroll system by implementing automation as well as educating key stakeholders on the full utilization of the system.
- Identify and recommend process improvements such as training, customization, automation and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS system (Paylocity) and internal payment tools
- Identifies, recommends, and programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports
- Collaborates with other analysts and accounting staff to plan, modify, and customize the payments system and to test new applications and features
- Assist with data capture and standardization efforts to streamline processes within Core Ops
- Provides user training and hands-on support for Payroll Administrators, field managers, and other AP approvers, and create SOP and training documentation
- Provide status reports and coordinate with Paylocity implementation team on overall status assessment
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of implementations at acquired entities, including assistance with defining and documenting test strategy and planning
- Data validation and conversion, and Interface testing
- Enroll employees into necessary platforms
- Partner with key stakeholders to implement new modules within Paylocity
- Identify and support key integrations between Paylocity and other core systems
- Assisting with consolidation of multiple Paylocity entities into one
- Assist with creating new reports and help with data manipulation out of Paylocity
What we are looking for in an HRIS Analyst:
- 5+ years of Paylocity or other HRIS administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in Payroll or Accounting preferred
- High Proficiency in Excel and other data management software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of how payroll system should work & feed into GL as well as a strong understanding of the system engineering side- how data should be structured, creating workflows, how systems move and talk from one to another.