On the east side of downtown Houston.
Job Title: HR Generalist
Must Have Highlights:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 Years of HR Experience
- Benefits Administration and HR Generalist Experience
- “Can-DO!” Attitude
HR Generalist Position Summary:
This position provides overall HR and benefits support to the organization. This person will directly work with managers to support their organization as well as provide benefits administration. Requires the ability to work independently in performing assignments. This position will have the opportunity to work with multiple states including MA and CA.
HR Generalist Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the HR Generalist Opportunity:
- Business that is experiencing EXPLODING growth!
- Highly visible role – work directly with the Director of HR
- 70% Generalist and 30% Benefits Administration Responsibilities
Perks of the HR Generalist role?
- PE Backed Company!
- Hybrid Schedule Opportunity
- Opportunity to make a huge impact – the face of HR for the Houston Office!
- Supportive Executive Leadership team!
Overview of the HR Generalist role:
- Recruit, interview job applicants; review application/resume
- Evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
- Provide employee relations support.
- Recommend, develop, and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Conduct orientation sessions for new employees to explain personnel policies, compensation, and benefit programs.
- Assist with administering employee benefit programs and coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, claims, distributions, loans, hardships and compliance testing.
- 10% Travel – in the next couple of months
Preferred Qualifications for the HR Generalist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR Management Preferred
- 4+ Years of job related experience
- Paycor HRIS Experience prefeerred