Our client is one of the premier oil & gas producing companies in the US. They have over 500 field locations and are located in over 13 states. Houston is their headquarters. The average tenure of this company is over 10 years! We are looking for someone with a great attitude! Someone who loves to be a team player is eager to learn and will do what it takes to get the job done!!!!!
Why work here?
- Flexible working schedules
- Good Work/Life balance
- Low Turnover
- Full benefits including 401k and medical, dental & vision
- Half-Day Fridays!!!!
- Review all utility bills for prior balances or special charges and resolve them before processing
- Enter utility bills into the access database
- Upload utility bills into the accounting system and verify that all due dates are correct
- Scan and index utility bills into Powervision for archive
- Attach all utility remittances to checks and mail or FedEx
- Maintain application of capital credits from utility providers
- Rotate check write duties with other team members
- Journal vouchers
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Four to six years of AP or other relevant experience in the oil & gas industry including two years of direct utility coding experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excalibur or other similar accounting systems required
- Experience with electronic invoice approval system preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook applications