About our Client:
Our client is one of the hottest and most recognized ecommerce brands in the Nation! Known for their style and innovative culture, the organization continues to grow and needs a strong Senior Accountant who will help support this growth. This is a highly visible role with the possibility of an accelerated growth track!
You are an exceptional experienced senior accountant that has the ability to juggle tasks and manage changing priorities. Your goals include a willingness to contribute, an opportunity for growth, and a boldness to look beyond the job to improve the company. You thrive on streamlining processes and improving efficiencies. Work smarter, not harder is your motto!
Perks of the Senior Accountant:
- Upward mobility & career growth
- WFH/Flex working arrangements
- Culture driven and innovative team
- Great benefits to include 401K, PTO, and more…
- Growing company, never a dull moment!
- Leadership that is open to your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- 50% of merchandise
What the Sr Accountant will do:
- Month End Close, Revenue & Allocations
- Reconciliations and Schedules
- Point of Contact for Year End Audit
- Review work of Junior Staff
- Detailed Analysis on accounts
- Month End Close
- Special Projects
Requirements of the Sr Accountant:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA strongly preferred
- Mix of Public and Industry (Retail) Experience
- Advanced Excel and Quickbooks
Experienced Senior Accountants with RETAIL or ECOMMERCE experience, who are CPA eligible will be considered.