Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a construction company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Salary: 50K and 100% employee paid benefits!
About the Construction Accountant Opportunity:
- Family like culture – company is owned by the brothers!
- Combined construction years add up to 87 years!
Perks of the Construction Accountant role?
- Work directly with the Controller
- Succession plan to transition into Controller position!
- 100% Paid Employee Health Benefits!
Overview of the Construction Accounting Accountant role:
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Monthly financials
- Accounts Payable – receiving, scanning invoices, seeking approval, and entry
- Accounts Receivable – assisting with monthly billing and posting customer payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
Preferred Qualifications for the Construction Accountant
- Job Costing Experience
- Multi-Family construction experience
- CSSI Software experience