Nonprofit Controller / Finance Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local nonprofit headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Nonprofit Controller / Finance Manager Opportunity:
- They have been in business for 50 years
- Large major donors from the local community!
Perks of the Nonprofit Controller / Finance Manager role?
- Work directly with the board
- Help take this mission-centric organization to the next level.
Overview of the Nonprofit Controller / Finance Manager role:
- Complete closings of monthly and annual financial records.
- Prepare external monthly financial statements, annual audits, and annual budgets.
- Develop a reliable operating income forecasting process
- Report to management and financial committee the reasons for any major budget/forecast variance.
- Timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, employee expense reports, and payroll processing.
- Manage all accounts receivable, billings, and cash receipts.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships.
- Attend Board and Finance Committee meetings.
Preferred Qualifications for the Nonprofit Controller / Finance Manager :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 plus year of hands on accounting experience
- 2 plus year of nonprofit experience