Why take a Senior Supply Chain Analyst role with this company?
- Company is growing rapidly *Did 2X in 2020 what they did in 2019*
- Growing organically and through acquisitions
- Work with a strong team!
- Work-life balance
- Strong benefits and opportunity for growth
What the Senior Supply Chain Analyst will do…
- Demand Forecasting “Analyzes demand stream information to determine near term and long purchasing objectives according to demand patterns and the organization’s strategy”
- PO Tracking & Updating “Constructs and maintains vendor purchase order reports in order to manage on-time deliveries of goods and services.”
- Preparation of Purchase Orders including the verification of product specifications and price and obtaining final approval from Purchasing Manager.
- Cross-Functional Coordination with sales, manufacturing, logistics, clients, and suppliers
- Ensure continuity and compliance with contracts and processes
- Procurement “Makes vendor purchasing decisions for raw materials, packaging, supplies, fixed assets, and other major purchases in close coordination with the purchasing manager.”
- Assist Purchasing Manager by obtaining quotes, bids, supply agreements, and contracts to be approved by the Purchasing Manager.
- SOP Creation and Maintenance “Implements cost-effective technology and reporting tools to improve scalability, timeliness & accuracy of processes’
- Root Cause & Corrective Analyses “Analyze data to identify areas of supply chain operations to improve efficiency and enhance operations “
What the company needs in a Senior Supply Chain Analyst :
- Experience in Supply Chain (3+year)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Database management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively with a variety of people including vendors & management team
- Strong Analytical and mathematical skills- forecasting/data analytics tools
- Project Management
- Bachelors degree in supply chain management, logistics, business management or related fields
- Proven knowledge of inventory management