Why take an Accountant role with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- The position is open due to a recent promotion!
- Ability to work with upper management
Perks of the Accountant role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
What the Accountant will do…
- Record weekly, monthly and quarterly transactions in the general ledger
- Perform monthly close duties included but not limited to:
- Reconciliations of cash, interest, dividends
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain accrued interest schedule for bonds
- Import offline fund transactions and valuations
- Assist in the preparation of weekly and monthly reports for Management Committee
- Prepare quarterly Board reports
- Prepare schedules and provide requests for several external audits including for profit and non-profit companies
- Assist in the preparation of budgeting and forecasting schedules for annual budget
- Maintain relations with custodians, request trades, and manage accounts
- Assist with requesting and confirming buy and sell orders
- Assist Accounting Manager with reporting and special requests as needed
What the Accountant will need……
- BBA – Accounting
- Two to Four years of accounting experience.
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task.