CFS has recently partnered with a leading property management company here in Houston looking to add to their Accounting team. The Accounting Manager will supervise 3 and joining a team of over 20 professionals in this established and growing company. The role is open due to growth and has direct paths to promotion!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- This company manages recognizable and established properties in a variety of industries
- We have placed multiple accountants here with outstanding reviews!
- They offer benefits such as 401k match, company-subsidized healthcare, flexible work/life balance
- Some of the employee reviews include things like:
- “Great company, the leadership is here to stay and they are motivated and focused on growing the company responsibly”
- “Great benefits, nice people and a hard-working team”
- “Company is very focused on the health of employees, great wellness program!”
Overview of the Accounting Manager role:
- Responsible for Financial Statement review in accordance with GAAP principles
- Directs and performs monthly review of forecasts & budgets
- Works closely with outside Auditors
- Assesses current Accounting operations, recommends changes and process reviews
- Acts as a liaison with third party management companies
- Ensures and reviews AP, reconciliations, ME close, etc..
Qualifications for the Accounting Manager role:
- Accounting degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- Public Accounting Candidates preferred
- 6+ years of Accounting Experience; 2+ of management