Our client is a leading health and wellness organization that is dedicated to creating and strengthening healthy communities & families. The organization has recently teamed with Creative Financial Staffing to assist in locating a passionate, dedicated CFO to help lead the organization and accomplish its mission.
This role provides a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on the people and families of San Antonio.
The Chief Financial Officer role encompasses a wide range of activities and responsibilities with direct involvement in all phases of management, administration, operations, personnel, IT, and financials. This position requires a hands-on individual that will work with and report directly to the CEO.
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our San Antonio client is an innovative longevity care, health, and wellness company operating across four states
- Well established, with start-up vibes, the privately-owned company is preparing to go public
- The company has a high sense of community, hard work, and values teamwork
- They offer excellent benefits, including healthcare solutions, casual work environment & flexible hours
- Competitive compensation package to include equity!
Overview of the CFO role:
- Develop systems, processes, and standards that are consistent company-wide and in conformity with company policy that improves the efficiency and mission of the organization
- To ensure the organizations monthly and annual financial reports are issued timely and accurately
- Oversight of office operations working closely with the President to maintain a superior working environment
- Supervision of administrative staff and overseeing IT functions
- Oversight of Human Resource functions and guidance
- Manage cash flow and complete internal accounting functions
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports and presentations to Board members
Qualifications of the CFO role:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA license required
- Extensive SEC filing experience required
- Start-up experience preferred
- Strong leadership/management skills and abilities
- Ability to train, motivate, and supervise staff members
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and oversee simultaneous operations
- Hands-on leadership and management experience required