Technical Accounting Manager
Why take a Technical Accounting Manager role with this company?
- Business Partner to the corporate team
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- Amazing office space
- The company is undergoing major growth! New acquisition looming…..
What the Technical Accounting Manager will do…
- Supporting M&A Transactions
- Implementing new accounting standards
- Technical research
- SEC Reporting
- Various ad hoc projects:
What the company needs in a Technical Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 6+ Years of recent audit experience with a Big 4 public accounting firm
- Experience in interpretation and application of technical accounting rules and regulations
- Ability to analyze complex financial matters and understand complex financial models