About the Company and Opportunity:
- A great opportunity that starts immediately and allows you to work remotely!
- Our client is a leader in the Supply Chain solution and they’re looking to quickly add a General Ledger Accountant to their team.
- This company encompasses a great work culture and a collaborative work environment.
- Why work here:
- This firm offers a great work-life balance!
- On-site gym, yoga, and healthy food market
- Health and wellness programs
Overview of the General Ledger Accountant role:
- Maintain rent schedule and straight-line rent
- Set-up reoccurring entries
- Maintain schedules with large accounts
- Assist with Month-End Close
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable on Invoice payment
- Partner with Controller on Accounting projects
Preferred Qualifications for the General Ledger Accountant:
- 1 – 3 years of Accounting experience
- Solid understanding of Debits and Credits
- MS Excel – Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Experience with SAGE 300 is a plus!