Senior Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a global and publicly traded organization headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Senior Accountant Opportunity:
- They are the largest company in their industry world-wide.
- They own a small portion of the market and have no direct competitors… meaning there is plenty of growth to come!
- The role presents an opportunity to touch many facets of corporate accounting.
Perks of the Senior Accountant role?
- Publicly Traded Company that has maintained their mom & pop feel!
- Highly sought-after work-life balance
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Laid-back and collaborative environment
- Visible role. This position works closely with the Senior Management team.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Assist with monthly close procedures
- Responsible for technical accounting items
- Assist with monthly internal reporting
- Prepare SEC filings (10-Qs, 10-Ks, etc.)
- Work closely with the internal and external auditors
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, as requested
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or similar degree
- CPA or CPA Track Preferred
- Public Accounting Experience
- 5+ Years of Accounting Experience