Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
- Work-life balance!
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- The position is open due to a recent promotion!
- Ability to work with CFO & Controller
Perks of the Senior Accountant role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 40-hour workweek. Minimal overtime
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
What the Senior Accountant will do…
- Accounting and reporting for a partnership and its consolidated entities, including quarterly intercompany accounting and eliminations.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing duties including but not limited to:
- Reconcile and review consolidated reports such as trial balance, cash flow, and partner equity tie out.
- Calculate profits interest payable to the manager of the partnership.
- Calculate and record the allocation of profits and losses to partners.
- Record adjusting journal entries on auxiliary ledgers (audit and non-cash) as needed.
- Prepare and coordinate quarterly intercompany payoffs for several entities.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly reports for Board meetings, including cash flow variances and partners’ equity schedule.
- Provide variance explanations for monthly and quarterly cash flow for Investment Committee.
- Prepare financial statements and related footnotes for annual external audit and provide requests from auditors.
- Prepare annual budget for partnership and its consolidated entities.
- Update reports in Management Reporter with new companies and GL accounts as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- BBA – Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Four plus years of accounting experience.
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task.