Why Work for this Company?
- Work-life balance, Flexible Hours 7-4, 8-5, 9-6
- Growth Potential within the company
- Paid Parking
- Lucrative Compensation package (80K – 100K)
CFS has teamed up with an oil & gas company that is looking to add a Tax Analyst to their growing team. Tax Analyst will be responsible for a broad spectrum of indirect tax research, tax modeling, indirect tax accounting/reporting, and controls of the tax processes. Interface effectively with various departments, levels of management, shareholder representatives, consultants/professionals, as required and reports directly to the Financial & Tax Supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years of Sales & Use AND Property Tax experience
- Experience with Partnership, Texas Franchise, Property & Sales & Used Taxes
- CPA preferred