|International Tax Manager (80 to 120K)
My client is a top San Antonio employer with a fantastic culture unlike any other. They are seeking a top performer to join their team. This is an International Tax position. While International tax is preferred, it is not required. Someone with strong Corp. Tax that is the perfect culture fit would trump someone with Heavy International Tax experience that is not the right fit. If you are moldable, flexible, smart and fun, this job may be for you!Perks of the International Tax Manager position:
- Fantastic benefits & competitive compensation plan including bonus
- Fun, open working environment
- Highly visible role, direct access to VP & Directors
- Food Trucks & Vendors daily
- Jeans optional every day
- Gym inside the building with classes offered
- Flexible managers, work from home occasionally
- Fun group: Happy hours, community service/involvement, and team-building opportunities!
What will the International Tax Manager Do?
- International income tax returns
- International income tax compliance
- Transfer pricing calculations & reports
- Prepare quarterly local Gaap and US Gaap tax provision for international entities
- Tax account reconciliations
- Tax research
- Assist with international expansion as well as local tax audits
- Coordination and supervision of local country advisors
- Assist with preparation of Forms 5471, 8858, 1042, 1042-S and W-8 as needed.
- Assist with income tax or indirect tax audits as needed
Experience/Knowledge needed for the Tax Accountant:
- SEC & IRS Reporting requirements
- Tax documentation methodology as well as accounting calculations and preparing supporting work papers
- 5-7 years of U.S corporate income tax experience in industry or public accounting. Big 4 Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Master’s degree in Tax or Accounting preferred.
- CPA certification preferred.
- International tax experience preferred.
- Tax provision experience preferred.