Our client has been in business for over 35 years and is growing! They have great benefits, work culture, and offer upward mobility.
They are located in Waller, Texas.
Comp: 75K to 80K range based on experience
- Monthly Reporting and Closing.
- Monthly financial analysis, mix, regions, product lines, branch rankings.
- Budgeting, consolidation, analysis, costing.
- Run ad-hoc queries mostly related to revenue growth and margin improvement.
- Books manual journal entries as needed.
- Maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
- Provides a record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Balances books periodically and prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements.
- Maintains receipts and disbursement reports.
- May prepare federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
- May interpret reports and records for operations managers
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be a team player.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- 4-year degree in Accounting