- Month-end close process in compliance with US GAAP (journal entries, accruals, GL review, bank recs)
- Preparation of Financial Statements and reporting to management
- Budgeting and forecasting, Variance Analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Lease-related matters
- Work closely with Property Management and Asset Management team
- Assist with year-end audits
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- Work, think, and resolve issues independently from senior accounting support
- Be a vital part of a rapidly growing project team
- Strong written, analytical, systems, and leadership skills
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Independently produce accurate financial statements.
- Comfortable communicating and working directly with executives.
- Personality Attributes: Can work independently and accurately with little review necessary. Good communication skills, professional and polished.
- Personality Type: Work smart, play hard.