Staff Internal Auditor will work under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager and will assist lead auditors plan and execute portions of internal audits that may include financial, operational and compliance reviews. They will conduct on-site reviews and evaluations of internal control systems and accounting records for adequacy, accuracy and compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures. They will perform assigned audit steps with objectivity and independence to ensure audit program procedures are properly performed.
- Execute assigned daily fieldwork by following test procedures including the gathering of documentation, communicate with the auditee, and analytical review of audit information;
- Identify audit issues and perform research to recommend resolutions to issues;
- Prepare work papers to substantiate audit work;
- Develop an understanding of audit approach, methodology, and tools; &
- Other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Actively working towards a professional certification (CPA, CIA or equivalent);
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar);
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays