- Account Reconciliations and GL Maintenance: Prepare and record various monthly account reconciliations, analyze various general ledger accounts on a regular basis.
- Research & resolve outstanding reconciling items.
- Month Close: Support the monthly close process by preparing various journal entries, performing analytics and submission of journal entries as well as organizing close-related tasks for the team to ensure compliance with established timelines within the monthly close process.
- Execute and follow appropriate accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley & GAAP.
- Processes and Procedures. Identify new processes and review existing ones to create more efficient workflows and ensuring controls for processes are sufficient and compliant.
- Work on automating processes and procedures surrounding financial reporting and analysis and assuming ownership of special projects to develop and implement improvements in current processes and systems.
- Cross-functional support. Participate in special projects and support other accounting functions as needed.
- Audit Support. Prepare supporting schedules for audit activities as assigned.
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years in General Accounting
- Manufacturing Accounting experience (product costing, revenue recognition, and reporting) is a plus.