Our client (chemical/manufacturing) is growing and adding to their team. They are centrally located and offer a laid back work environment.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and assist with cash flow analysis
- Manage daily banking transactions
- Accounts Receivable Aging reports and customer reminders
- Doubtful accounts – organize and schedule bi-annual meetings to discuss doubtful accounts and make corresponding entries
- Update and reconcile intercompany accounts monthly
- Manage fixed assets, including monthly depreciation and spend
- Manage and reconcile monthly other general ledger accounts as assigned
- Monthly close duties assigned by Controller
- Prepare various tax filings
- Intercompany / Statutory reporting – June and December
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Expertise in software programs including Microsoft
Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. SAP or Timberline a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and have exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills, good team member
- Must be able to work with little supervision at times