Our client is adding an Accounting Manager to their team. They will supervise 3 and spearhead the Lease Accounting adaption for 2020. This company is very complex, entrepreneurial and everchanging!!!!
We are looking at various backgrounds from Senior Accountants, Senior Auditors to experienced Accounting Managers!
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting close process, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial analysis
- Develop new processes and procedures to comply with the requirements of the new lease accounting standard (ASC 842)
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of information related to leases across all concepts to assist with implementation of new lease software application
- Review, interpret, input and analyze information on leases, amendments, assignments, and other legal documents
- Monitor rental payments, including contingent and percentage rent, to ensure they conform to lease agreements
- Review CAM reconciliations and calculations based on the lease agreement
- Support external and internal audit requirements in preparation of schedules and timely responses to information requests
- Accounting Degree
- Public Accounting Audit experience preferred
- 5 plus years of experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.