Do you enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial environment and impacting the bottom line? Our client is growing and adding an Accounting & Finance Associate Director to their team. This company has been in the distribution business for over 50 years!
- Directs work related to general accounting, financial planning, costs, financial forecast and budgets
- Advises and collaborates with management in developing processes, policies, and procedures
- Provides insight into sales and margin analysis, customer and operational profitability, and labor utilization
- Performs financial modeling for improvement with risk versus reward evaluation
- Develops, trains and manages all supporting commercial, integrated supply chain, and global financial planning team members
- Researches and plans for a commercial transaction, acquisitions, and integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA highly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a corporate finance role;
- Distribution industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Advanced Excel
- Merger and acquisition experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven leader.