Location: The Woodlands
Why work for this company???
- Midsize O&G company with a family oriented work culture
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- On-Site Workout Facility & Trainer
- Lucrative Compensation Package
- Responsible for the monthly AP close process ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Review invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Ensure timely payment of vendor invoices and expense vouchers.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures.
- Maintain AP systems, procedures, internal controls and policies to ensure corporate compliance and mitigation of risks.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of department accounts and review for quick resolution of all reconciling items.
- Work with the accounting and finance teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Supervise and provide guidance to staff.
- Assist with audits and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of Accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years prior supervisory experience.
- Experience with Bolo and DocVue is a plus
- Prior O&G experience is required