Why Work For This Company?
- Growth Potential! Rotate into new divisions within the company.
- Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Working Mom’s & Dad’s can have the option to work from home if a child is home sick.
- Non-busy season leave work on Friday’s at 3
- Prepare SEC filings, including filings on Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and other public presentations such as press releases and investor presentations utilizing SEC filing software (Workiva)
- Tag financial statements in interactive data format (XBRL) utilizing Workiva
- Coordinate and prepare other nonpublic external financial data necessitated by regulatory or compliance requirements
- Create or update supporting schedules for the preparation of financial statements
- Coordinate with personnel from the Legal department to review financial information included in registration statements
- Oversee regulatory compliance with SEC reporting requirements and the proper application of accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate with personnel from other departments to gather, consolidate and analyze financial information
- Evaluate earnings trends to support the earnings press release and Management Discussion & Analysis in SEC filings
- Assist in updating and maintaining internal policy documentation for the Company
- Adhere to the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting and participate in process improvements to enhance internal controls over accounting systems, processes, metrics, and reporting
- Ad hoc projects such as review and interpretation of SEC and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) accounting and reporting standards and regulations
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles generally accepted in the U.S.
- Proficiency in SEC interim and annual financial statement and disclosure requirements
- XBRL knowledge and experience preferred
- Experience with Workiva, Oracle ERP, and Hyperion desirable
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- Big 4 or Top tier Public experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or actively pursuing a CPA license (parts passed)
- Two to five years of applicable experience required.