- Direct the timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to provide leadership with accurate information with which to perform their responsibilities.
- Direct, develop and evaluate the organization’s finance function and performance.
- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) of the organization.
- Improve the budgeting process through the education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new programs/strategies, acquisition of new businesses, and regulatory actions.
- Participate as part of the leadership team in the development of the corporation’s strategy.
- Serve as a business partner to the business and act as a liaison between the local business activities and the corporate division.
- Evaluate potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments.
- Optimize strategies to enhance cash position; manages strong banking relationships to ensure access to credit markets as needed.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred.
- CPA or similar certification preferred.
- 8+ years general ledger & financial statements experience.
- 5+ years in a Finance Director position at the plant level.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment required; oil and gas industry preferred.